Once Windows 11 is officially available, many Windows 10 users want to immediately upgrade to this new operating system. How not, in Windows 11 there are many new features and of course it looks fresher.
For users who want to directly use Windows 11, you can check its availability through the “Settings” menu and then continue to “Update & Security”.
In the menu, the user will be taken to Windows Update and if it supports the minimum specification, then the upgrade notification to Windows 11 will appear along with the “Download and install” button.
The minimum specifications of Windows 11 range from a dual-core processor with 64-bit architecture with a speed of 1 GHz, 64GB storage capacity, 4GB ram memory, a graphics card that supports DirectX 12 and 720p monitor resolution.
Unfortunately, there are some laptops or user computers that actually meet the specification criteria but are considered incompatible.
Things like this are actually natural because Windows 11 itself has just been released so it needs adjustments also to some devices that want to be installed by the operating system.
However, if you feel that the device has met the criteria even above the minimum requirement, then there is another solution by manually installing using the ISO file.
The good news, in addition to Windows 11 being available in the form of upgrades through Windows Update, it is also available in the form of ISO files that can be downloaded by all users.
This ISO file is provided directly by Microsoft, so it is certainly safe for users to download because there are no viruses or malware inserted in it.
For those who are interested in installing the windows 11 manual, then you can download the Windows 11 ISO file through the download button below.
This ISO file is even available in Home, Professional, Education to Workstation editions. So you can choose the edition of Windows 11 you want to use. Looking at Windows 10 in the market, generally, the edition that is often used is the Home / Home Single Language or Professional edition.
The download steps of the Windows 11 ISO file are as follows.
- Download Windows 11 through the link provided.
- Please go to the “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)” section and select “Windows 11”. Don’t forget to click “Download” after that.
- Before downloading, users must first choose a language. Please select “English” and continue with “Confirm”.
- The ISO file is ready to download. For more, please click “64-bit Download”.
If you have finished downloading, then the next step is to create a bootable of the ISO file. The tutorial is as follows.
- Provide an empty flash with a capacity of 8GB and connect to a laptop / PC.
- Find the downloaded Windows 11 ISO file.
- If you have found it, please right-click the file to extract using WinRAR.
- Extract the file by means of “Extract file…” and select the flash as the purpose of the extract.
- Wait until the extract process is complete.
- When you’re done, the flash will change the logo to bootable Windows.